Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Non-Disney Pin Collection

Breaking Bad Walter White LE pin

My March of Dimes awareness pin

The pin for the company I was with for 7 years before being laid off.

The pin for the company I was with for 7 years before being laid off.

The pin for the company I was with for 7 years before being laid off.

Zombie pin I had designed

sailor mars and mercury

sailor pluto

princess mononoke

final fantasy cloud and sephiroth

precious moments

precious moments











































\







My kids are starting their own collection.  My oldest has a few Disney pins of his own.  My youngest decided to start with his two favorite things.  The carousel and the train.  Of course when he saw the chocolate people he screamed that he had to have it in the gift shop on the way out.








my 2nd trade meet.  i never got a pin from the first one.





No comments:

Post a Comment